Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Our excursion at Sydney Aquarium and Chinese garden.

Last Tuesday we went on an excursion to the Aquarium and the Chinese Garden. We met at Kogarah Station at 8.50 a.m. When everyone arrived we caught the train to Town Hall. Some of our classmates were already waiting for us there because they had caught the train from another station. Diana brought her son to join us. His name's Maher.

The Chinese Garden was the first place we visited. There were lots of trees and flowers. Everybody was enjoying taking photos and Maher who was the only boy in this trip looked very happy and he loved to be in the photos too. My favourite place was in front of the water fall. I took some photos there. After that we walked to the coffee shop and we stopped there for 30 minutes. Some of the group got something to eat. I bought some Dim Sims to eat.

At midday we went to visit the Aquarium. There were lots of fish and they were so beautiful. I stopped at the crocodile and I took photos of it. I like to see it in the Aquarium but I would not like to see it in the outside. Then we went to see the dugongs. They were lovely and looked very friendly. After that we went through a glass tunnel under the water and we could see a lovely dugong very clearly. Then we moved out to see the sharks. I was afraid of the sharks because their teeth are very sharp. Then we went to see the other fish. I sat down and looked in through the glass. They were beautiful and I wish I had a big Aquarium in my bedroom so I can lie down on the bed and look at them at the same time.

Everyone started to tire from walking around the Aquarium so some of us sat down on the long benches in front of the big tank and at the same time Rosa took photos of our class. When we finished taking photos we went to the souvenir shop. There were lots of things for sale. At 1.30 pm. we had lunch at the Harbourside food hall. After we finished lunch we caught the train back home. We all enjoyed our excursion very much.

No comments: