Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This is Phuket

Phuket
Last year my husband and I went to Thailand on a holiday.We travelled there by plane and we stayed in a hotel in Bangkok for 1 week.While we were there ,we visited beautiful temples.One of the temples is Grand Palac & Wat Pha Kaew. The Grand Palace used to house the entire Royal family. I enjoyed. Another day I went shopping at Pratunam and Siam Square. There were a lot of things you could buy for a cheap price. So I bought a lot of things that I wanted.
The next morning we flew to Udon Thani to visit my parents. I was very happy because I had not seen them for 1 year. So we had a party at night. We were talking and eating until late when we left. I was happy to meet my relatives. Some of them I had not seen for a long time.
The week after we went to Phuket and we stayed there for 1 week. When we arrived there. The weather was not good. It was raining and the next day was very wet, so we could not go anywhere. It was a terrible day. When it stopped raining we rent a motorbike to drive around the Island. We stopped at a small village then we had lunch there. The village was very quiet and I didn't see many people. I was talking with someone who had lived there since he was young. Since 2004 when the Tsunami happened, a lot of people died. After that no one wanted to live there anymore,said he. It made me sad when I heard that story. When we finished from lunce we walked onto the beach. The beach was very beautiful and looked clean so I took some photos of the beach.
We spent time in the swimming pool almost every day because the weather was very hot. We went to have dinner in a restaurant. We had a great time,even though there were a lot of people and there were very loud.
We had a great time in Phuket,but we had to come back to Australia and we will go to Thailand in May,then we will go to Phuket again.

No comments: