Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thailand


Hello there! My name's Patcharin. I come from Thailand.I'm 29,I come from Thailand.I don't have any children. I have a small family in Thailand.When I lived in Thailand I worked as administration clerk at a Toyota Company.I love my job.
I have been in Australia almost 8 months.Sometimes I'm home sick.I live with my husband in a house in Ramsgate.I was very nervous when I arrived because I could speak English only alittle .
I like Australia but the sun is very strong and hot.Australia is a very interesting country.There are alot of people who come from many different countries and people are very friendly.So I prefer to live in Australia because there is less pollution than in Thailand.In Thailand the traffic was bad.
Now I'm studying at TAFE in level 3.I would like to improve my English because I can't speak English very well and when my English is good enough I will find a good job. Anyway,I have alot of friends in Sydney.I can go anywhere in Sydney by myself and I'm very happy with my life. Now I'm pretty busy. I'm studying at TAFE and I'm learning driving.

No comments: